It's a well known fact that I'm obsessed with Disney. I've grown up going to the parks and being immersed in the movies so from all my Disney photos, Instagram posts, and blog posts, so I'm sure you have an idea of the type of Disney person I am. I thought it'd be fun to share some Disney things about me that are "off brand". Basically, facts that you wouldn't think of from a Disney obsessed person!!
Here are 5 "off brand" Disney things about me!
1. I have not seen every Disney movie. I'm trying SO hard to watch them all but I love my favorites so much that I have a very hard time branching out! Some I haven't seen yet are:
- Big Hero 6
- Fox and the Hound
- The Aristocats
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Treasure Planet
- Live-Action Cinderella
- Live- Action Mulan
2. On family vacations to Disney, we do not stay in a Disney resort. We always stay off property because it's cheaper and my parents like staying in town houses better. So I have no idea what it's like taking the magical express to your Disney resort once you get off the plane!
3. I'm not really that good at quoting Disney attractions. I ALWAYS mess up the wording if I'm trying to quote a spiel so I just don't even try LOL. Some examples of rides I'm referring to:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- People Mover
- Spaceship Earth
The only one I can somewhat nail is Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean.
4. I don't really buy Disney merch except for maybe one shirt, one mug, and a pin on a trip. During my DCP I did buy merch, but not 20 tees, 15 mugs, and 100s of pins. I spend way more money on Disney treats!!
5. I literally HATE waiting in line for Starbucks in Disney. You all know how much I love pink drinks but I cannot stand waiting in line in Starbucks while I'm in Disney. I love getting coffee in the parks but would much rather wait for Joffrey's (love their iced caramel lattes) than Starbucks because I can get that at home!
I hope you enjoyed this list of 5 Disney things that are off brand about me!! Let me know what you think and if I should share more of these types of lists!
See ya real soon,