Happy Thursday!! I'm now less than one week away from my Disney trip!!! I've been online shopping and planning outfits all while getting over a nasty cold that lasted way too long for my liking. I'm totally better now though and can finally get things ready for this trip! As of yesterday, I have officially finished shopping and have all of my outfits planned... WOO HOO!!
On this trip, my friends and I are going to two parks each day (4 park days total) and I want a different outfit in each park. I know that may sound crazy but I love switching up my look depending on the park were in! Not to mention, I'm going to most likely sweat through my whole outfit so it'll be nice to change clothes, hahaha.
In a previous blog post, I shared my best tips for outfit planning for Disney so today I wanted to share my favorite places to shop for outfits. My Disney park style is not anything crazy- I love dressing super casual, girly, and in solid colors. My outfits in Disney are really nothing too different from at home which makes it very nice for my bank account! Along with the stores I love to shop at, I've also linked a few of the pieces I'm planning on wearing on my trip! A few of these links are affiliate links which means I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you decide to purchase through the link!
Here are my 6 favorite places to shop for Walt Disney World park outfits:
1. H&M. I love getting cropped tank tops from here. They're so comfy and not too expensive either which is always a plus. Here is one of the tanks I'm bringing with me on my trip:
2. Zara. I cannot stress enough how much I love Zara's jean shorts!! Such good quality, I wear them non-stop. This is not an affiliate link but of course going to share anyway:
3. Forever 21. Tank tops and bottoms have been super cute here lately!! I'm bringing a few tank tops and the most adorable skort with me on this trip from here! Both are super comfy and fit so well! Here are links to those items:
4. Target. Not clothes related for this trip, but Target's backpacks are AMAZING. When I'm in need of a new park backpack, I always run to Target and they never ever disappoint. I love having cute yet functional park bags and their "A New Day" and "Wild Fable" collections are my favs! Here is a link to the most similar backpack to what I'm bringing on this trip:
5. Amazon. I am obsessedddd with Amazon's fashion lately. High neck tank tops have been my go-to lately and I've found the best fitting ones on Amazon! Here are the links to those tank tops that I'm bringing:
6. The Pixie Place. My favorite small shop for Disney tee's! So adorable and subtly Disney. You can use DANIELLE10 at checkout if you decide to snag something for your next trip! I'm wearing one of their tee's in the photo above and I just love how simple it is. I do earn a small commission if you decide to use my code so thank you so so much in advance if you do. Here you can shop The Pixie Place on Etsy!
I cannot wait to share photos from my trip with all my outfits that I have planned! As always, follow along on my Instagram to keep up with my Instagram stories while I'm there and be on the lookout for some new Disney reels and photos while I'm there. Thank you so much for stopping by; it really means so much that you're here! Have a great rest of your day and know that I love ya so much!!
See ya real soon,